Thursday 15 September 2011

WAKE UP ALERT. Prepare to be insulted, angered, frustrated....

The List.
What's the point of being a conspiracy theorist if you don't question everything?
Great movements that have shifted the affairs of humanity have invariably been instigated, controlled and brought to an awful and terrible conclusion by hidden hands.
This you understand.
We are witnessing and involved in a great movement that will shift our species onto a new path.
This new path is prepared for us, though we can hardly credit such a truth, by the same hidden hands.
This you cannot believe.
This new path will lead to the very end you have been taught to fear and been taught to despise.
You are being prepared to implement this plan.
This you cannot believe.

"I know that most men...can seldom accept even the simplest and most
obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of
conclusions which they have delighted in explaining to colleagues, which
they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabrics of their lives." (Tolstoy)


If you are a Christian, a Jew or a Muslim your understanding of these conspiracy theories is coloured by your unprovable beliefs and by your largely ridiculous, vicious and fake un-holy books and the centuries old organisations of child-molesting snake oil salesmen you revere as holy men, as clergy, as preachers.
Silly hats. Dog collars. Robes. Gucci suits. Ritual. Fear.
They make you feel special. Chosen.
I guess you have been.

You are being taught to point the fingers of accusation at each other, and particularly at the Jew, again.
Even the Jews do it.
May god forgive you all.

And if you are no believer in these old fashioned and outdated mumbo-jumbos then perhaps you have found the true light? Perhaps you know a big secret? Child of the sixties perhaps, drawn to the new age, lover of rock and an amateur musician, striving to open the third eye and become truly conscious for then you might prove to yourself and others that you are truly special, that you are a little slice of the godhead itself, that you will usher in a new world.
But not a new world order.
Oh no, not that, not you............not you.

"Follow Hitler! He will dance, but it is I who have called the tune! I have initiated him into the Secret Doctrine, opened his centres in vision, and given him the means to communicate with the powers. Do not mourn for me: I shall have influenced history more than any other German." [Satanist, Dietrich Eckart]

Blavatsky's “Secret Doctrine”.
The birth of the new age religion. The creator of the first texts which are meant to form the next “bible”, a century old path to follow, a new bunch of mumbo-jumbos already drenched in blood.
John Lennon. Richard Paige, who bought Aleister Crowley's house.
Imagine that.

JRR Tolkien (Order of the Golden Dawn). Did you read the Lord of The Rings as a kid?
Gotcha.
JK Rowling.
Do your kids read Harry Potter (written by the chap with the same name)?
Got them too.

There are more than 15,000 New Age organisations in the USA alone.
Reminiscent of early Christianity.
All you need is a godhead. And guess what? He'll be called Maitreya. (See previous posts!)

Or maybe you are a non-believer, in anything?
The conspiracy world has been created for all tastes, all persuasions.
Maybe you stand on your own two feet and look at the world as a human being?

But hang on.

Are you a patriot?
Still believe your nation is the best?
Are you awake, and see the Zionists as the root of all evil?
As you have been taught.
As Hitler taught the Germans.
And do you sometimes say Jew instead of Zionist, by accident or with intent?
Like those folks that say nigger, or paki?

Or maybe you're an end-timer, a watcher of the skies, a 2012 believer?
Or a 9/11 researcher?
Or a post “Green” vegetarian big pharma hater, head full of Monsanto?
Or a vaccine hater.
Or an anti-cop, anti-law “Freeman”.
Are you investing in silver and gold, as Jones and Icke and countless others suggest you do, when you know the world's metals markets are in the hands of the same families you despise?
And yet failing to make that connection.

THE LIST IS ENDLESS. THE SITES THAT CATER TO TRUTH SEEKERS INNUMERABLE.
THE POCKETS BEHIND THEM AS DEEP AS THE OCEANS (IT'S YOUR MONEY TOO).

There is truth in all these things.

There is truth in the bible and the koran (love, peace, truth, sharing), truth in the 9/11 theories, truth in the evil committed by the “nation” of Irsahell, truth in the potentiality of human consciousness, truth in the idea that love will conquer all eventually, truth in the coming of a new “christ' figure, truth in an alien threat (fabricated aliens, that is), truth in the existence of pure evil, truth in the NWO plot, truth in the deliberate creation of war, of hatred, of sickness, of famine.
Of course there is. You're not stupid.
What you understand is not necessarily wrong.

It is WHY you have discovered this understanding, this knowledge, where from, and who is behind it that you need to question.

You see, the biggest conspiracy is conspiracy theory itself.
The biggest conspiracy is conspiracy theory itself.
The biggest conspiracy is conspiracy theory itself.


One of the following probably brought you into the world of conspiracy theory.
Guess what?

Alex Jones
Noam Chomsky
Greg Palast
Edward Griffin
Aaron Russo
Amy Goodman
Jeff Rense
Bill Deagle
David Spangler
Dewy Kidd
Alan Watt
Jim Tucker
Daniel Estulin
Leo Zagami
Benjamin (Japan's Sinking!) Fulford
Ted Gunderson
Ray McGovern
Webster Tarpley
Paul (NOT CFR honest!) Craig Roberts
Michael Parenti
His Holiness David Shayler
Charlie (Mr Love) Veitch
Dutchsinse and all the Youtube boys and girls
Dog Poet Transmitting
Eric Hufschind
Texe and Jim, the boys from Marrs
Jesse (John Wayne)Ventura
Jordan Maxwell
The Zeitgeist liars
David Icke
Michael Tsarion (and him so clever too, for shame).
Benjamin crème
Zechaliar (sic) Sitchin
Richard Mr Physics Hoagland (Duck, everybody!)
Eckhart Tolle

And THE LIST goes on, dear reader. Et Cetera Ad Nauseam.
Do humanity a favour and look into it.
"I know that most men...can seldom accept even the simplest and most
obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of
conclusions which they have delighted in explaining to colleagues, which
they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabrics of their lives." (Tolstoy)
Test those words.


You see, they have prepared a place for everyone, a bait and hook for all mindsets, built the internet as their spider's web, built a haystack of truth and buried their needle of a lie in it.
Well of course they would.
They saw you coming, and knew they must lead you into the new world order.
Otherwise, you'd find your own way without them.
And that would never do.
WAKE UP!
Olive Farmer xxx xxx xxx
(I told you it would insult you. Time to lift the next veil. There is yet one more.)

5 comments:

  1. I came to this realization myself not too long ago. I try to read everything and sift through the BS to find what is true. I think our hearts lead the way to the truth.

    Now, I do not want to be disrespectful, but how can we be sure that YOUR name should not be added to the list you have posted here? If everyone on the internet is a disinformation agent, then that would include you as well, no?

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Love to you.
    Well of course you can't be sure.
    It may be I'm the "5th Ray" that the luciferians refer to, who is claimed to live here in Crete and therefore I'm an ascended master!
    (Without realising it!) Perhaps without knowing it I'm the first of the two witnesses of Revelation, the "Olive Tree", but god hasn't let me know yet!
    Truth is that you can't trust me because you don't know me, and that is as it should be in these times. The entire conceit of the false reality is built on people giving their trust to someone, somewhere. Politicians, newsreaders, drug companies, thinkers, preachers. Human beings are hard to fool as individuals, easy meat en masse.
    The whole of the internet has a vast collection of real human beings searching for the truth. Many, if not most, have been brought to truth by those on The List. I was, by Icke initially. Many find truth there, many have had their lives changed by what they read. Many become bloggers and activists (I missed adding "Activist Post" to the list)and pass on their learning.
    This is why I believe these shills are so dangerous.
    By my understanding our masters had an expectation of the awakening we are witnessing. They predicted it and laid plans for it as only they could with their limitless money and age old systems and the knowledge they have which is denied to us mere mortals. I believe they feared it. I believe they still do. All that we see in the world right now is to do with it. Revolutions, war, currency collapse, the unfettered criminal theft of liberties and privacy, and I add to that list my "List".
    I'm a strange bloke and always have been. I was tested more than once for IQ and scored in the 160's. I enjoy crosswords and have composed cryptic crosswords for newspapers. I come from a family of puzzlers, a family of Oxford and Cambridge firsts, a family of questioners. When I worked for corporations I was payed to steer companies through change, to put them in the right position to meet the future. I did that for a big chunk of the BBC. All that time I was sick of the people I worked for, sick of myself for not finding some way to pay my bills and raise my family with dignity and in the end my body became sick, my immune system told me enough was enough. I have always had a somewhat strange ability to see into people's core and there is a weird thing I do by laying my hand over someone's palm where they feel a strong warmth and tingling and I can tell them everything that is on their mind like some form of Fakir. Lord knows what that's all about but it's there. My beautiful and loving wife stops me from doing it, the effect is often so strong on people. I have to say I'm usually a bit tipsy when I feel in the mood to show off when I do my "party trick". My whole life I have had an air of expectancy, a feeling that there's something I needed to do, to be a part of something less ordinary. I feel it now growing stronger every day, this sense of imminence. This blog is what I see. My opinion is just one of nearly 7 billion opinions and has a value of 1/7 billionth of the world and not any more nor less than another's.
    Question everything.
    Do so with love.
    Thanks for reading.
    OLive xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your response.

    I have a question for you. I am wondering how sinister this disinformation thing is. Do you think that they are all being paid off in some way--that they are given specific directions as to what to print or reveal?

    The only two that surprise me (and it's not the kind of surprise that paralyzes me anymore) are the dog poet and that dutch guy with the weather you tube. For some reason, when my BS radar doesn't go off with those two. I've been wrong about lots of things, however, so it would not surprise me to be wrong about them as well.

    It really is a sad commentary on humanity that we cannot trust anyone. There has to be a secret agenda to everything--nothing is pure. I keep thinking that there has to exist someone who is brave enough to do the right thing without wanting something in return, without hurting others in the process. I keep that hope alive regardless of a life that continues to prove otherwise.

    I would be interested in what you think of this website: http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/ There is a lot of information there that when you take the time to really investigate, holds true. A lot of it I find hard to follow, but this guy tells you from the get go that you cannot trust him anymore than you can trust anyone else which is what I like about him. It's refreshing.

    I have to tell you that even though I see a lot of darkness and despair all around me, I feel safe in this world. I worked very hard at removing fear from my life and it has been so liberating for me. I feel protected from harm and surrounded by love. I am not afraid of anything.

    Anyway, I appreciate your thoughts and wish you well.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before entering despair, frustration or anger please note how nothing the zionists or NWO ever tries to do turns out anything remotely like what they had hoped or planned. They are just incompetent nepotized nephew idiots making a mess out of everything, and this will go on until they eliminate themselves and a new bunch of worthless scum under an equally worthless new social paradigm will emerge from the steaming pile.

    That's it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is Eckhart Tolle on your list?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, thanks.