Monday 6 January 2020

New Year.....?

The game of life which we play within is almost utterly convincing.
Most believe that this is the 'base' reality, and has been arrived at by an incredibly vast series of unlikely coincidences stretching across billions of years.
That belief is an error.
Bought and paid for fake science is trying to maintain that belief, just as bought and paid for fake religions pushed a different and equally ludicrous belief system.

Such beliefs, the God delusion or the Science delusion, are errors the Power would like to enjoy the continuance of, but is concerned that humanity will rectify.

The current Great Lie, that of human-caused climate change a.k.a. global warming, is being rammed down humanity's collective consciousness/throat by the bought scientists and the paid for mass media and the enormous edifice that is the NGO industry ('not for profit' except for the enormously fat wage packets of the smiley-faced schemers that run them.....and of course THEY can be trusted, can't they?)

That great lie, perhaps the greatest of them all, is designed to make humanity believe that this, OUR world, would be better off without us, or better off if there were much fewer of us.

When, as you might have noticed and despite the efforts of our rulers to mess things up, the more of us there are the better things get.

AS our human population grows, so our collective intelligence grows.
This enables us to thrive.
We invent our way out of difficulty.
We organise.

Our rulers therefore set out, long ago, to own and control all human development, all science, all initiatives for peace and to deprive us of the progress we would otherwise have made.
They are the brake on our evolution, the barrier to progress, the enemy of our collective future and what our species must and will become.

If it weren't for our rulers we would live without war.
If it weren't for our rulers, we would live without debt.
If it weren't for our rulers we would live without their engineered sicknesses.
We human beings would find our common desires, not focus on the false divisions we have been given by our rulers.

Much of that which we humans call evil is of their origin, most of it sustained by their fake money system which they use to buy the souls of the weak and the greedy and the psychologically malformed, much of it sustained by the fake belief systems that were implanted in the human consciousness millennia ago.

We exist within a creation, a creation so beautifully intricate in its workings and so diverse in its imaginings that it cannot be the work of a single entity.
Rather, it is a cooperative creation.
Perhaps millions, even billions of minds were involved.
But united behind that a driving unity that formed the foundation of everything here.

If our species were free of the inhuman monsters that rule our reality then, in time, our species would develop the capacity to engineer such a creation.
WE have a good model, after all.

Few understand the purpose of the game.
Some suggest that the purpose might only be understood by God, and is ineffable.
We think that's unlikely.
We think ten billion free human beings could eventually work it out.
We think that might be our human purpose.

And in that understanding you will find the urge towards love that is our human story, the narrative we should pursue as we reset our world and co-create our species' future.

With Love for the new year,
Olive Farmer and Aktina Pempti
xxx
xxx
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Dear O.F. and A.P.

    I've only just got to read your Message; and bloody hell, I was blown away by the way you came across. Reading your words made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

    I wish you'd go and plonk your Words on Vigilant Citizen. More people need to become exposed to what you've just said here.

    Love to you Both.

    Mick :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1000 :-)
    May Love Blossom with 2020 vision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd try!

    +1000
    May Love blossom with 2020 Vision

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello O.F. and A.P.

    First of all, I recently recommended you to visit Vigilant Citizen. Well scratch that. It's just more "Dark" control. It didn't take long to figure what was going on there.

    However, I don't know if you have come across these vids on your travels, but I've recently watched on YT, Chiron Last, The Golden Web 1, 2, 3. The vids amount to nigh-on 7.5 hours; but it's the best 7.5 hours I've ever spent. I've never had so many light bulb moments in one place before.

    I was aware of the etymology of words; but not to this depth. I've also had the "White-Light Matrix" scenario in my head for many years now. But when they pointed out the Red or the Blue pill concept, it suddenly became clear what I had to do. So I guess I've reached that fork in MY road, and I've got to decide which way I'm going to go.

    And having decided extremely quickly, I'm just writing to say I am going to disconnect from the Internet, and wanted to say goodbye. I dropped my letter of cancellation into the mailbox to Virgin Media on 10/02. So it's bye-bye Baphomet-Branson! This is the only way for me, I can't continue-on anymore thinking I am doing good, when all I'm REALLY doing is putting petrol on their fire.

    Having recommended those vids, at the same time I can't help but question why they are being allowed to be broadcast; especially as they're on YOU-TUBE.

    But that question means nothing to me anymore because I really feel good about the decision I've made. I can't wait to turn my back on it for good. TV also.

    I'm not making my intentions known anywhere else but here. After having being exposed to your words, this is the only place I have never had to raise my eyebrows; or ever sensed any 'iffy' energy, so that's why I'm here to say goodbye and, thank you for the moments I've shared with you.

    Take care, Both, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your Journey.

    Love

    Mick :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://x22report.com/

    Please listen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous.

      Yeah, I went there, out of habit, but didn't listen. As far as I'm concerned we're just pouring petrol on the fire for them, and that's all they want, for us to focus our attention on to whatever they decide to present.

      I'm done with all this petrol-pouring. My arsonist days are over and I refuse to take any pill, no matter the colour. Once my internet connection is broken I will never look back.

      As far as I'm concerned, this is the ONLY way forward for me, because after 20 years I have seen enough of their BS, so I'm off.

      Kind regards,

      Mick

      Delete
  6. What are you going to do Mick? I don't understand why you are leaving.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, thanks.